As our logo states, we want our clients to "Feel Well, Look Well and Live Well." Part of this mission is treating patients from the inside out. You've probably noticed in our reception area that we offer a wide range of nutritional supplements, all approved and recommended by our doctor, Jacqueline Bearden.
One of the companies she has chosen to work with is Ortho Molecular. They are an impressive company with quality products. You can read more about them HERE.
This month we are featuring their product, Alpha Base.
Alpha Base is a comprehensive, hypo-allergenic, multivitamin and mineral blend. As a complete multivitamin, Alpha Base provides high-quality nutrients to build a healthy micronutrient reserve including USP* B vitamins to support energy production; Albion® TRAACS® chelated mineral complexes for enhanced bioavailability; an optimal mineral ratio of 2:1 magnesium to calcium to ensure proper mineral balance; and key antioxidants vitamins C, natural vitamin E mixed tocopherols and carotenoids to protect cells from free radical damage.
3-6 tablets per day with food or as recommended by your health care professional
Using the best vitamin and mineral ingredients available, and formulated using the highest standards into an efficacious super supplement, Ortho Molecular’s Alpha Base multivitamin surpasses all others in providing a safe, effective program for life-long nutritional support.
The Alpha Base Difference:
- Excellent mineral sources and a 2:1 magnesium to calcium ratio.
- USP/NF ingredients wherever available.
- Fully reacted minerals have a higher assimilation rate than others.
- High levels of antioxidants, reducing free radical damage.
- Formulated as the base regimen for all other Ortho Molecular products, ensuring that, when taken properly, patients will be assured of non-conflicting dosages.
Phone: (970) 396-4856
Address: 5100 West 20th Street, Ste A. Greeley, CO 80634
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm