How To Instantly Smooth Your Skin Through Clothing
Dressing in the texture that is found in your face and hair will make you look softer and younger.
How do you know how much texture you need?
First, look closely look at your face:
* Do you have freckles or pores? Are there many or just a few?
* Hyperpigmentation (aka brown spots)
* Lines and wrinkles? Are they fine or a little deeper?
* What about your eyebrows-are they smooth or are they a bit coarse?
* Do you wear glasses? Are they a multi-colored or are they solid?
Take stock of your hair:
* Is it smooth?
* Is it wavy or curly? If it's the latter it is probably a bit coarse as well.
* What is your cut like? Is it all one length and cut blunt, or is it in layers? Maybe you even have a choppy cut. Anything other than straight and smooth creates texture.
* If you have some freckles and smooth layered hair you have a lighter texture, or a patterned smoothness.
* If you have wavy or curly hair with some fine lines and wrinkles, and maybe a few freckles, you have a medium texture. Most of us fall into this category.
* If you have very coarse hair with deeper lines and wrinkles you have a heavy texture.
The more texture in your hair and face, the more texture you should use in your clothing and accessories.
What counts as texture?
* Garment details such as zippers, buttons, etc.
* A solid color as long as there is at least a subtle pattern in the fabric
* Mixing of 2 or more solid colors with scarves, etc.
* Jewelry with dimension
* Eyeglasses both create texture and count as texture. If you have texture in your face, eyeglasses that are multi-colored will often be easier to wear.
Ask a friend or better yet, take a few photos of yourself and see the difference texture can make in your look!