It stimulates collagen formation, while the skin becomes more elastic and its firmness is visible after only a few treatments.
The observed tissue reactions and metabolic effects are basically:
- short-term increase of the blood flow induced by massage and vaso-dilation
- long-term improvement of the blood flow caused by formation of blood vessels
- lymphatic drainage effect, dehydration and withdrawal of waste products
- mechanical and biochemical lipolysis
- softening of fibrotic structures (septum, scar tissue)
- strengthening of the connective tissue (collagen neogenesis) leads to provement of the dermal elasticity and firmness
- cell rejuvenation (process of cell regeneration)
The high energy radial shockwaves consists of two different parts – positive pressure pulse and a comparatively small tensile wave component. The shockwave squeezes the surrounding tissue and breaks the grid structure of the molecules. The tensile wave leads to a collapse of the gas bubbles within the fat structures (cavitation), which re-expand after the high energy radial shockwaves and thus ensure a destabilization of the fat structures.
How it works: The Z wave® uses high energy shock therapy similar to the one used to blast kidney stones in order to blast the fibers that pull down the dermis that creates the unsightly orange-peel skin appearance.
Predictability: Most patients get satisfactory results after a few sessions and a moderately longer result duration after six to 10 sessions. The skin becomes more elastic and its firmness is visible after only a few treatments.
Downtime: The treatment takes just 30 minutes with no downtime.
Phone: (970) 396-4856
Address: 5100 West 20th Street A. Greeley, CO 80634
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm