From geeky to glamorous, menswear is a fun and easy way to add some pizazz to your wardrobe. Check out Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon at the Cannes Film Festival:
JULIA and SUSAN
Here's a look at Cate Blanchett and Emily Blunt in their suits:
If the head to toe look is too much for you, try pairing two elements or more:
* A crisp cotton shirt
* Any tailored jacket or blazer
* Tuxedo jacket (try it with a pair of jeans!)
* Tie (regular, or how about a bow tie!)
* Cardigans, any size (try a crisp button down with a tie under a cardigan)
* Hat (Fedoras are a great choice)
* Sleek, fitted pants
Here is a menswear inspired look with a navy pinstripe blazer, side gusset shoes, a simple black belt, and the glasses.
Take a look around your closet for something new to try-or sneak a peak at your man's wardrobe!