Here are the 6 brief questions we asked Stephanie:
1) How long have you worked at Restoration Medical Aesthetics? 2.5 years
2) How did you get into the health/beauty business?
I always loved making people feel good about themselves. I love the biology and physiology of skin.
3) What do you like BEST about your job?
Making people feel beautiful and changing their lives. One of my favorite parts of the job is meeting with a teenager who has acne and being able to educate them. I love knowing that I got to help them early on and change their life by improving their skin. I also love working for RMA in general. The office is my second family. It's a rare occurrence to absolutely love everyone who you work with. We are truly blessed!
4) What’s one thing that most people don’t know about your field, and you wish they did? I wish people know how IMPORTANT it is to take their skin. Sometimes people just wake up one morning, look in the mirror and realize they have to do something. Prevention is half of our job. There are so many non-surgical solutions …
5) If you could use only ONE product you carry in your product line, what would it be? YOUNG Pharmaceuticals retinol. I like the application, the way it feels, and the way I look!
6) If you didn’t work in the beauty/health field, what would you do?
I would work in alternative medicine (homeopathic).
Restoration Medical Aesthetics
Phone: (970) 396-4856
Address: 5100 West 20th Street A., Greeley, CO 80634
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm