Here are the 6 brief questions we asked Dr. Bearden:
1) How long have you owned Restoration Medical Aesthetics? It will be 10 years in August!
2) How did you get into the health/beauty business? I was already in the medical field and was interested in procedural things like laser hair removal. One thing simply led to another. I wouldn’t consider myself a ‘spa girl’ but found some procedures fascinating. After research, training, and discovered passion for aesthetics, here we are!
3) What do you like BEST about your job? It’s so satisfying to see women and men feel better about themselves. Also, it’s a relationship business. It’s beyond the client/patient interaction… you are a team with the people you serve. I have a vested interest in how our procedure make them feel. It’s so rewarding to hear how happy people are about what we’ve accomplished!
4) What’s one thing that most people don’t know about your field, and you wish they did? A lot of people still aren’t aware of so many of the preventive technologies available to them. Much of our job is educating about the available technologies and products. Also… we wish more people would be careful and really research the ‘bargain’ med spas and clinics. Not only do we have the necessary training, but Restoration Medical is physician owned and backed, which is extremely important!
5) If you could use only ONE product you carry in your product line, what would it be? The Epionce moisturizer. In Colorado we all are prone to dry skin. I love the way this product smells, feels, and the multitude of benefits it comes with!
6) If you didn’t work in the beauty/health field, what would you do? I would make a great domestic goddess! Occasional mission work would also be very rewarding, and would feed my soul.
Get to know Dr. Bearden and the rest of the team at Restoration Medical Aesthetics!
Phone: (970) 396-4856
Address: 5100 West 20th Street A., Greeley, CO 80634
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm